Features to look for in a home security camera in Flint
Getting snagged on a video recording is the last thing an invader wants This is a principal reason why security cameras are some of the best components to include as you figure out your smart home’s security. Even though free-standing cameras are beneficial when set up appropriately, they’re even more useful when incorporated into your home’s smart home system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Flint? You’ll be pleased to find these vital components have more conveniences than earlier versions. You can see live feeds from interior cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with incorporated security features from outside cameras. Just use your Vivint app or touchscreen smart hub and you’ll be able to control all your security cameras.
Dynamic features add value to home security cameras in Flint
Loaded with features and easy-to-manage security cameras will raise your property’s protection to a higher level. These crucial elements of your alarm system may come equipped with a diverse range of features including two-way communications, video storage, and mobile access. Explore the options available to you here.
- Forceful deterrents: Choose a surveillance camera that is able to take action automatically. If unusual movement is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright circle of red light will emerge on the outside of the camera’s lens and a loud alert will emit.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision sensors provide well-defined images of your surroundings any time of day. Your cameras will also sustain their crisp imaging when zooming in on particular areas.
- Cloud storage: Choose devices with recording and storage cloud capabilities and the ability to watch video right from your mobile device app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s surveillance systems in Flint are often paired to a convenient mobile device app. You are able to review live streams or recorded video and even arm or disengage your security. The Vivint App will post a notification to your phone whenever a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detectors: Integrated motion detection means your cameras will activate whenever odd activity takes place. You’ll even receive a message on your smartphone.
- Speak to delivery people or loved ones: Need to contact your kids when they return from school? Is there a stranger at your front door? Modern residential security cameras, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient bi-directional audio so you are able to chat with any person within range of your camera.
- Improve your perspective: Generally speaking, your outdoor surveillance should offer no less than a 120° view. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° views.
- Configurable zones: This feature allows you to set the exact area you would like your camera to watch over. This can be important to limit what you watch as you don’t necessarily need alerts each time an automobile goes by on the road.
Configure your own home security system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Flint. All that remains is to put everything together in a robust Vivint smart home. Phone (810) 672-7953 to get started or complete the following form to reach out to our specialists.