Online purchasing and daily shipments have become commonplace for countless homeowners. You enjoy the benefit of having goods delivered at your main entry, but there is a drawback. Those packages sitting in the open are invitations to potential burglars. Porch piracy has become a real issue, but you are able to protect yourself from it by ordering a home security system with a doorbell doorbell. These surveillance instruments are effective tools to dissuade porch pirates, but they provide a lot more.
Take a moment to find out how they work and why they’ll likely be an integral facet of your smart home.
Perks of a Flint video doorbell
Available in both wired and wireless options, video doorbells give you an array of advanced features, and the technology keeps advancing. You can now set up detection zones, communicate with people in front of your door, and obtain real-time updates whenever a package arrives.
The best way to find out how a Flint video doorbell camera works is to look at the many perks it can provide. Consider these features:
- Active crime deterrents: You can’t find this on each model, but there are some smart video doorbells that take action in deterring theft with audible and visual warnings. This is an effective way to let prowlers know somebody is watching.
- All-encompassing camera view: You need to see the complete picture, and that should include the faces of individuals at your door and boxes on the surface below. Cameras with 180-degree x 180-degree field of vision offer a complete perspective.
- High-resolution footage at any hour: What’s the purpose of having a doorbell camera if the images are grainy and challenging to see? Top models will give you amazing high dynamic range (HDR) resolution and night vision.
- Delivery alerts: Would you like to be informed when a package is dropped off? You can receive instant updates from video doorbells capable of differentiating between people and deliveries.
- Speak with the person at your door: Is someone waiting at your door? Reciprocal audio gives you the chance to find out what they want. You could even utilize this beneficial feature to scare off people lurking around your porch.
- Prevent false alarms: Leading doorbell cameras will even allow you to set up your own detection zones. Clearly identifying the viewing area will help you reduce false alarms caused by walkers, cars, or animals.
- Convenient access to footage: A video doorbell integrated into your smart home offers you the chance to access live and saved video directly from your cell phone security app.
Video doorbells keep you connected like never before, as you are able to interact with them right from your phone, no matter where you are. They’ll notify you when someone arrives, provide visuals of what’s going on, and even let you talk with the individual at your door. They’ve become difference-makers in terms of protection and convenience.