Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Flint?
Your new nursery is close to being ready for your beloved little one. You dedicated quite a bit of time assembling the cradle, decorating the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even capped off the space with a row of plush animals on a shelf. But how will you monitor your baby? You can opt for the standard approach with a regular listening device or take it to another level and employ the tools already accessible to you in your advanced home security system.
Even though it might seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Flint, it makes perfect sense when you think about the benefits.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Flint are ideal baby monitors
One of the most important things to understand is that your indoor cameras are components of a comprehensive system and available by way of a home security app. This offers you convenience and reassurance since you are able to check in on your baby from anywhere via your cell phone or mobile device. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time high-def video: You’ll appreciate easily visible, high-definition video of your child. You are even able to review recorded segments right from your smartphone.
- 2-way audio: Not only can you hear the sounds from the room, you can actually verbalize to your newborn straight through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. In addition, you may take advantage of the audio feature via your cell phone app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle views: Your video cameras will have a greater viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-detection with updates: If your newborn decides sleep time is over and is ready to get out of the bed, you can get motion-activated updates dispatched right to your smartphone.
- One-tap contact: Despite the fact this feature is really for older kids, it’s worth mentioning. With a single press of a button, your youngster can reach out to you via cell phone app.
Having your entire smart home right in a simple app on your phone is a terrific benefit. If you notice that your newborn is having an issue trying to sleep and think it may be a bit warm in the room, you can alter the settings on your smart thermostat. In the event they wake up, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to inform them you’ll be there soon. Have another little one? You can incorporate two indoor cameras and get access to each of them with a lone smartphone app.
Design Your Flint smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Flint smart home and benefit from the assurance and security Vivint’s advanced surveillance equipment can offer. Call (810) 672-7953 today and explore how we can make your home safer and more convenient for everyone.